Dr. Rudow and Dr. Geller are certified in the Invisalign orthodontic system. Call our office today to schedule a consultation to find out if you are a candidate for this approach to a new smile.
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured above) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthdontic practices nationwide.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your dentist about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- The aligners are made through a combination of your dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.